- Can't uninstall NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 220.127.116.1133 completely from your computer?
- Are you getting error messages that stop you from trying to Remove NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 18.104.22.16833 from your PC?
- Frustrated because you cannot uninstall NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 22.214.171.12433 completely from your computer even tried it on Windows "ADD/REMOVE Programs?
- Looking and searching for a solution to totally uninstall NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 126.96.36.19933?
Video Guides - Uninstall unwanted program in just a few easy steps
Uninstall it through Windows Add/ Remove Programs
Part one: Uninstall NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 188.8.131.5233 program
- Step 1. Go to Start Menu and click on Control Panel.
- Step 2. Double click Add/Remove Porgrams or Uninstall a Program.
- Step 3. Locate NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 184.108.40.20633 and click "Remove" to uninstall NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 220.127.116.1133.
- Step 4. Click "Uninstall" or "Yes" when the program pops up.
- Wait for the standard uninstall process to be finished. Go ahead and clean the NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 18.104.22.16833 leftover files.
Before you begin to remove leftover files, you need to make sure that Windows show hidden files and folders.
There are times when some of the files or folders is smart enough to hide themselves into a corner of the computer hard drive, and then effectively force disabling the "Show all hidden files and folders" or "Show all hidden files, folders and drives" option under "Folder Options" would be a direct way to detect all the remnants in its document. When it is done, hidden files, folders and drives on the PC will be shown or displayed in the target direction.To let the hidden show with the following steps:
- a. In Windows Explorer, click on Tools -> Folder Options or Organize -> Folder and search options.
- b. Go to View tab.
- c. Click and check the Show all hidden files and folders or Show all hidden files, folders and drives box under "advanced settings".
- d. Click OK when done.
- Step 5. Go into C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Local Settings\Application Data\ folder.
In Windows 7/Vista:
In Windows 7/Vista:
For Window7 users, first click on user name on Start menu -->AppData--> Roaming. You will notice that in AppData there are three folders:
What is the difference between all of these three folders?Local: It is the folder contains many sub-folders which mainly related to the programs that are installed in system. There is also a folder named Microsoft where you can find history of Windows operations. Moreover, there is a temp folder which is used for storing all the temporary files. In the Temp folder, you can see the IE temporary files are stored under temporary internet files of Windows folder. LocalLow: It is the same folder as local, but mainly for Internet Explore, Java and Adobe protected mode data. For example, it can only write to the LocalLow folder (when the data is protected).
Roaming: Windows computer makes a roaming profile which is the direction to store on a network server. All the data available to roaming profile can be accessed via roaming folder. After type in %appdata% in the search box on start menu, you can directly access the roaming folder, then see many programs folders there inside Roaming. Go to Microsoft --> Windows and you can access many folders such as the following:
Video Guide: How to backup & delete registry entries when you want to uninstall NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 22.214.171.12433 manually
- Step 1. Go to the start menu and click on run.
- Step 2. In the Run box type in regedit and then press enter key.
- Step 3. This will open the Windos Registry Editor. Now it is possible to look for the specific program registry entries to be edited.
- Note: Before you edit the registry, you should always back up registry before you make any changes to it.(i.e.backup the current settings).
- Step 4. On the "File" drop-down menu, click "Export..."
- Step 5. In the Export Registry File windows, click 'All', name the backup file then save it to the direction you locate.
- Step 6. Once the Windows Registry was backuped, return to the Registry Editor, there will be five options listed to choose from. Select the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE option. Double-click the word or click the arrow to the left of Software to expand this option.
- Step 7. Once done, scroll through this section and find NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 126.96.36.19933 and related folder to be deleted.
- Step 8. After editing or deleting the registry, you must reboot your PC to unload any of the programs that were starting up in your registry.
Or press Windows+R key on your keyboard.
Warm note:Your Windows registry is one of the most essential and integrated elements of your PC for the reason that it holds within critical data necessary by most programs to run properly; hence, you should be extremely careful when you’re dealing with registry issue. Making a small incorrect correction or change can damage the whole windows system. A registry is a central and hierarchical database for all the components associated with a PC. It stores all the information about any component (Software and hardware) attached with a PC. A corresponding registry value can be seen against any component in the registry. However, there are various ways or means that damage or make registry bloated. And this is why we need to fix registry always. Due to high sensitivity of windows registry, this is always highly recommended that we do not change or make any correction to it unless we are completely familiar with or we have got great expertise in it. It is said above an incorrect change in registry can create havoc for a PC. So be aware of this always.
In order to remove NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 188.8.131.5233 from your computer you need to make a choice whether do it manually or pick an uninstaller software to finish the job for you.I highly recommend you to use an uninstaller for good. Because when you uninstall NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 184.108.40.20633 manually, it's high likely it will fail, which will cost you huge amount of time and energy and at the mean time, it can also be very dangerous on the next registry editing step.
There is a likelihood that you don't know where to start to search and edit Windows Registry. The Registry is a database of nearly all the settings for Windows operating system and most of your installed applications. Once you are inside your registry and delete a wrong file, it can tragically damage your whole system. And this properly means that your machine can be messed up or broken down which makes you pay only more time and money.
Consequently, it is the main reason to use an uninstaller to remove NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 220.127.116.1133 from your computer. But, what uninstaller to can be chosen to use and how will it work to remove windows unwanted programs?
Pick a perfect uninstaller to completely and effectively uninstall NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 18.104.22.16833 from your computer
- STEP 1. Download the perfect NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 22.214.171.12433 Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 126.96.36.19933 from the detected program list and click "Run Uninstaller".
- STEP 3: Click "OK" button to start uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 188.8.131.5233 uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click "OK" to finish the removal.
Still can't uninstall NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 184.108.40.20633 - Most recommended removal when it is not installed correctlyMany software are installed in the background and are impossible to find if you are a novice user. In case you can't find NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 220.127.116.1133 on the installed program list and it is hard to be removed properly, now it is recommended to use an uninstaller which will automatically detect all components that have not been removed properly with simple clicks:
- Step1: Open NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 18.104.22.16833 Uninstaller and click the "Not list above" button.
- Step 2: Specify the install directory of NTI Media Maker (formerly NTI CD & DVD Maker) 22.214.171.12433(usually in C:\Program Files\); then click the Scan button to start the removal.
- Step3: Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.