X Audio Converter 126.96.36.199 is one of the most widely used software that adopted by many Windows users. The current version of X Audio Converter 188.8.131.52 for Windows is released. Many users would like to replace their old version with the latest one. If you’re going to uninstall X Audio Converter 184.108.40.206, you should be very careful. If you made a mistake, you would encounter so many problems that you may not be able to install the latest version of it. This article is about how to uninstall X Audio Converter 220.127.116.11 correctly and completely. Follow the instructions below so that you can remove X Audio Converter 18.104.22.168 successfully.
Method one: Uninstall X Audio Converter 22.214.171.124 by Windows Control Panel
To uninstall an unwanted program on Windows base computers, the most common method is to use the Windows Add/Remove feature and it is also very simple.Part one: Uninstall X Audio Converter 126.96.36.199 program
- 1. If you have opened the program, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
- 2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add or Remove Programs or Uninstall a Program (Depend on your operating system).
- 3. Find out X Audio Converter 188.8.131.52 in the list, and choose Remove or Uninstall in the drop-down list.
- 4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
- Remove X Audio Converter 184.108.40.206 folder. By default the location for this is C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio Plus.
- Perform a Windows search for Pixie. If it finds a Pixie folder, make a copy of it, and then delete it.
Wait for the standard uninstall process to be finished. Go ahead and clean the X Audio Converter 220.127.116.11 leftover files.Part two: Remove X Audio Converter 18.104.22.168 folders
Before you begin to remove leftover files, you need to make sure that Windows show hidden files and folders. This folder may or may not be present depending on what contents were installed. Sometimes you need to look the file information in case that you delete the wrong files.
How to view file information
- 1. Click Organize, point to Layout on the dropdown menu, and choose Details Pane, if it isn’t already selected, from the submenu to display the Details pane.
- 2. Click a file or folder.
- 3. Read the information about the file or folder. The type of information shown varies depending on the type of file or folder you’re looking at.
- 4. Click the Show The Preview Pane button to display the preview pane.
- 5. View the preview of the file or the folder contects.(Note that not all files display a preview.) If the file is a sound, music, or video file, use the controls to play it. Click the Show The Preview Pane button again to hide the preview.
- 6. Continue clicking files or folders and reviewing the material in the Details pane/or the Preview pane until you’ve located the item you want.
There are numerous ways to view your files, folders, and libraries. In addition to changing your view of the files, the Preview and Details panes provide additional information.
Video Guide: How to backup & delete registry entries when you want to uninstall X Audio Converter 22.214.171.124 manually
- Step 1. Go to the start menu and click on run.
- Step 2. In the Run box type in regedit and then press enter key.
- Step 4. On the "File" drop-down menu, click "Export..."
- Step 6. Once the Windows Registry was backuped, return to the Registry Editor, there will be five options listed to choose from. Select the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE option. Double-click the word or click the arrow to the left of Software to expand this option.
- Step 7. Once done, scroll through this section and find X Audio Converter 126.96.36.199 and related folder to be deleted.
Or press Windows+R key on your keyboard.
Warm note:If for some reason you fail to uninstall X Audio Converter 188.8.131.52 with these steps, it is time to resort to uninstaller program that can fix this. What makes a reliable and powerful uninstall tool? You can choose a reliable uninstall tool according to the following criterions:
- Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot.
- Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs.
- Force uninstall hidden applications installed in your system.
- Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
- STEP 1. Download the perfect X Audio Converter 184.108.40.206 Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select X Audio Converter 220.127.116.11 from the detected program list and click "Run Uninstaller".
- STEP 3: Click "OK" button to start uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard X Audio Converter 18.104.22.168 uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click "OK" to finish the removal.